Am I a candidate for Deep TMS?
If you have moderate to severe depression, TMS could be a good option for you, even if you have tried multiple antidepressants to no avail.
The following items would exclude a patient from TMS treatment:
• History of epilepsy (other than childhood seizures)
• Recent active drug or alcohol abuse
• Metal implants in the head or neck (other than metal dental fillings)
Most major insurance companies cover TMS treatment, including:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield MA
• Boston Medical Center HealthNet
• Commonwealth Care Alliance
• Fallon Health Care
• Harvard Pilgrim
• Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
• Network Health
• Tufts Health Care
• United Health Care
• Competitive Self-Pay rates
If you don’t see your insurance company listed here please call 617-564-8056.